(Last Updated: May 2022)
Who are we?
What information do we collect and how long is it retained?
- Enquiries from non customers – message, name, email address and/ or phone number – used to answer query and follow up, held for up to 2 years.
- Customers – enrolment form collecting name, date of birth, email address, phone numbers, emergency contact, health information – used to give class/service information, provide an appropriate service and to keep records for insurance and accounting purposes. Data retained for 5 years.
- If you join one of our courses, you may receive access to members only pages of our website. We will collect your name, email address, username, and password. This information is used to setup your account for our site and to enable you to log in. Retained for 6 months after your use of the service ends.
- Mailing list – name and email address – marketing information about our related services is sent to people who opt-in by registering on our website, customer registration form or via email/telephone/online enquiries. All mailings have an opt-out option.
- Attendance registers – used for class/service management, and held for at least 5 years for insurance/accounting purposes.
- Notes on classes and sessions – used for class/service management, and held for at least 5 years for insurance purposes.
- Emails – received from customers and non customers. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
- Payment data, excluding card information which we do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems, and saved for at least 5 years for accounting and tax obligations.
Sharing your personal data
We do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists. We will not share your data with any other person, company or organisation unless we are required to do so by law, or unless we consider you or others to be at serious risk of harm.
Data held may be accessed by staff working for Kerry McKay, and contractors working on Kerry McKay’s IT.
Data may be shared, if deemed appropriate, with other teachers/facillitators eg if you are attending their class, or they are covering a class.
Security of your personal data
Your information is kept secure according to current industry standards.
All marketing emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings. You can also opt out from receiving communications by emailing: email@example.com
Care has been taken to ensure the technical and factual accuracy of information published on this web site although some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that K McKay may alter the information on its web site from time to time. K McKay shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. K McKay does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. K McKay exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission. K McKay takes no responsibility for the content provided by external websites which may be linked to this site.